Superchargers

From: John Walker (dakotart98@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 11:52:33 EDT

I was hoping to have a supercharger installed on my 98 R/T by Mopar Nats
time and before the summer was over, but time continues to tick away. I'm a
little irritated at Paxton and there continual "prob 1 month, maybe next
week, prob 2-3 months" response. As of right now, the Novi 2K kit is
expected in 2-3 months. So, the question is, is it worth the wait? I've
heard good things about the Novi 2K compressor housing from Mustang owners
and its potential. Has anyone on the list installed a Vortech on there
R/T? How is the power output? Does the V-2 SQ compressor really quite? My
R/T is not a daily driver so I prefer a loud supercharger. What's the
cheapest price people are getting them for?

John Walker
Brentwood, TN
http://www.fracus.net/~mopar
98 Dakota R/T