Re: RE: smart guy.

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 11:57:34 EDT

yes that technology has been in audio and security for about 12 years
now..alpine was one of the 1 st to use it, the system was alpine a 8080
..the catch is that you have to have your cell phone in th car..now you can
start or stop your car via a paging type system..if any body is interested
the prices begin at around 600 to 1250..versus the club which a hacksaw on
the steering wheel..and say good bye..i have the calling feature on my dak
r/t.