RE: RE: pics of my truck ATTN: Steve

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 12:54:40 EDT

It was on the test mule for Golden West. I talked to the owner of Golden
West for about forty minutes and asked him series of question concerning the
Powerdyne upcoming 4.7 supercharger and which one to apply for my taste.
The mods were, PCM, 92 plus Octane, t-stat, headers, exhaust, pulleys, K&N
intake, intercooler, HO fuel pump, HD water pump, HD radiator, and some new
plugs (heat range?). The rest of the motor was still stock. The problem
now, after conversing e-mail with KRC, Powerdyne will no longer sell the
12PSI due to long longevity engine problems.

I was seriously considering this unit since it can push the Dak 4.7 to
400RWHP but the life expectancy will be short to the engine. Especially
with an additional 75HP NOS shot.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA