Re: Meguiar's Gold Class Clear Coat Wax - Any good?

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kberntsen@houston.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 13:29:07 EDT

I've been using a combination of Gold class Prep & Swirl Reducer, Deep
Cyrstal System Polish and the Gold class Wax on my Teal 96 Dak. Granted its
not as easy to see thing in teal as it is black but I have been very happy
with the results. I've got a friend with a torch red Vette who uses a combo
of the gold class and professional line and I must say it looks awsome when
he's all done with it.