Re: Superchargers

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 19:48:53 EDT

hey john im looking for a sc system myself i was thinking about the kenne
bell because it starts pulling around 2000rpms. the vortech makes more
hp..do me a favor and send me some info..if you dont mind..maybe we can get
a deal if we go into it togather i have a 98 r/t reg cab..im ready to buy it
seems everybody has sc in stock its just the little things that r on
backorder..
: "John Walker" <dakotart98@hotmail.com>