Re: Superchargers

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 20:44:40 EDT

Here is the e-mail I got from Gloden West about Dakota USA club pricing for
ATI Superchargers I will be talking to him tomarrow about some more things
for the club and the part of the e-mail where he said six members at a time

Dear Chris:

The attached price list and this cover sheet pretty much detail the items
that you and I have discussed. The only hard criteria that your members must
meet to receive the preferential club pricing is to say that the saw the
offer posted to your web site, that the parties buying kits have official
membership cards, and six members at a time order kits. This last item is a
must. If you think about it, it's not unrealistic and allows us to manage
our inventory.

All of our kits feature the ATI Procharger P600B. This is currently the most
powerful intercooled supercharger kit on the market today. Please see the
spec sheet if your members are interested in the new P-1SC

    GWP 46 I/C Intercooled 4-6# Kit $4195.00 Retail $3775.00 Club Pricing

    GWP 710 I/C Intercooled 7-10# Kit $4495.00 Retail $4045.00 Club Pricing

    GWP 46 Non-Intercooled 4-6# $3435.00 Retail $3092.00 Club Pricing

    GWP D47 I/C Intercooled 4-6# Kit $4195.00 $3775.00 Club Pricing
    This kit is designed specifically for the Dodge Dakota 4.7l only

Chris, all of us at Golden West Automotive Performance, Inc. look forward to
working with you and your members. Please call us with any questions.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely yours;

John Pallett
Golden West Automotive Performance, Inc.