Re: Introduction & misc...kinda long

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 23:09:20 EDT

Hi Jeff!

    Welcome to the list!! It sounds like you have a fine Dak and I like
the color (I have an IB also). Hang around here a while longer and
you'll be doing a lot more to your Dak ;-)
    As for the archives, Jon is in the middle of changing servers. Parts
of the DML are lost for the time being including (unfortunately) the
archives. Hopefully they should be back up soon.
    Well, take care and enjot the list!

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com