Re: Cure for Fading Fender Flares?????

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 09:24:22 EDT

In a message dated 8/2/2000 8:17:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
adakota4x4@hotmail.com writes:

> Anyone know of anything that might put the 'black' back into my factory
> fender flares? A couple of them are starting to turn a white color in a
few

> places....kinda looks like wax is on them(but it's not).

Try a product called "Back to Black" it's made by Mother's.
It is designed to clean and brighten black trim part's. That's what the
detail guy at work uses on all the used cars. Seems to work good. I haven't
used it myself yet.

Later,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, and loud pipes.