Re: RE: Re: RE: MLM Repost: Anyone having these problems? ATTN Greig

From: Matt Schroeder (schroema@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 14:03:03 EDT

I have had a metallic silver 1986 Dodge d150 that had oxidation and peeling
problems. My grandmother has a metallic charcoal gray chevy caprice, and
many of the trucks I have looked at in dealerships that are older than '96
and silver are peeling. Stay away from silver. None of the manufacturers
have figured out how to use that stuff yet.