et60ft

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 18:46:31 EDT

reaction time .095,,,.127,,,.639 iwas sleeping that last rt
60ft bike 1.63,,,,1.68,,1.72
1/4 9.70,,,,9.88,,10.21
speed 147mph 148,, 132 the 1st 2 are w/ the juice..another buddy
who rides pro his 1st run down the track on my bike was 9.48 @ 147..i guess
thats why he is sponsored..he rides another brand so i cant mention his
name. if any of you guys want tb work i can arrange it w/stephan my dak
kicks a.. now i cant wait untill i get to spank my brothers 350 chevy luvs
a..stephans dak turns high 12s and lo 13.13 and below all day of course it
doesnt hurt that your boss owns southland dodge home of the ram flyer full
size dodge 11.99 to 12.09 everytime all motor..all i know is that when my
dak shifts into 2nd it scratches and it didnt do that before..thanks for all
the support that has been given..