Re: RE: 2001 off set rear axle

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 21:28:47 EDT

My 99 w/ a 9 1/4" axle is off too... never measured it but it has been off
since day one also.

<< Man!! Its funny you mentioned that, my 2000 Dak has been like that since
 day one, I guess its suppose to be like that?? I looked at the axle and
 spring locations and all is good. Only thing I can figure is the spring
 perch were welded on the 9 1/4" axle a little off center?? I think I'll
 measure them from backing plate to backing plate and see if they are really
 off center.

 Man, I thought I was the only one to have this! on uneven ground you can
 really notice it bad.