RE: Superchargers

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 13:31:20 EDT

Agreed....

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: TONY VIVIANO [mailto:tonyviviano@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 10:01 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: DML: Superchargers

I understand that you are not flaming, but in the Kenne Bell catalog it
shows a dyno graph b/t the Kenne bell and a centrifugal and shows it making
equal peak hp and much more down low. If this is not true than this is
false advertizing and I believe that is illegal. I like how the Kenne Bell
performed on my truck but it didn't live up to their claims. They should
not make those types of claims if they cannot be proven in my opinion.
There should be reprocussions for such false claims like a buy back program.

  It happened to DC with the R/T. Ford had to fix all the 1999 Cobra
mustangs b/c they didn't perform up to the claims.