Fender Flare Prob and Ricer V10

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 18:02:17 EDT

This past weekend, I noticed that my drivers side fender flares had pulled
away from a body about 1/4 inch so I took it by the dealer this morning.
They did an R& and things are great now. The interesting thing is that
there were 4 other vehicles there for the same problem! Looks like it was
not just my accident like I had thought.

While I was there, I was chatting with the guy who did the body work on my
truck and he was telling me about a bone stock V-6 sport that they had done
some work on. They had added a ground effects package, painted two 10" wide
blue stripes and added the V-10 badging..... but the engine was bone stock.
He also said that the guy had removed the muffler and added a 4" chrome tip.

Heh..... guess Ricers are driving everything these days :-)

Preacher
99 1/2 CC 4x4 SLT+ Redneck/Truck
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm CUSTOM DECALS!