Supercharger Ordered attn:Bernd

From: capt dan (dodgert7@home.net)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 19:27:39 EDT

Dan wrote:
I do design work with pro-e cad. these bracket's are a piece of cake to fab.
as for copy write infringements all you have to do is a little reverse
engineering in other words make a small change to the original design and
put your name on it and make it better. The Japanese do this all the time!!
regards Dan
 visit our site site we do referb's for the semiconductor business OEM'S and
make it better
http://www.semiquip.net