RE: Schocking Scoop

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 19:36:45 EDT

I hope they can compete with the Lightning. For a shocker, the truck will
produce over 400 plus HP in 2003 and lighter in materials. Not to pick on
Charles group, who is the advanced engineering for that particular model,
but I holding my breath that DC will pull it off in the 350HP HEMI and
remove some heavy stuff to bring it down too 3200-3300lb range.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC