Re: Opinions on the Dakota Quad Cab

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 20:35:41 EDT

--- "Sauntry, Thomas" <thomas.sauntry@lmco.com> wrote:
> I am new to the DML, so I apologize if this is repeat of an old
> question. I
> am seriously considering buying a new Dakota Quad Cab 2WD with the
> 4.7
> Magnum/AT, SLT+ package, A/C. I would like to know how the current
> owners
> rate the Quad Cab for driving comfort, mileage, durability, design,
> etc.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Thomas F. Sauntry

We have had our QC since December and LOVE it!! wouldn't trade it for
anything. The extra cab space is great for taking friends along on
trips. The fold up rear seats makes loading groceries easy. And even
with the shorter bed there is still plenty of room in it.

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde - Bardstown, Kentucky http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000 '00 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ Yahoo Messenger - the_black_ghost_2000 AOL Instant Messenger - DakotaQC2000