Re: Schocking Scoop

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 20:45:48 EDT

yeh yeh yeh..why not a 5.9 r/t w/300 hp that would make alot of people happy
or at least offer a mild supercharged version of 350hp..r/t is supposed to
be a limited edition,damnit dc what is your problem are dc people catering
to some of those ...on capital hill..they already are limiting top speed on
motorcycles to 186mph..we just have to spend more money in the
aftermarket..and less at mopar..u right that pisses me off..i still love my
dak..the sedan division must have been rotated into the limited edition
division..who knows???