RE: DML:Supercharger Ordered

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 21:37:16 EDT

my brother has a lowerd and tubbed out chevy luv its good for a straight
line but impossible to stop and not drivable.i think you shoudnt tub it..u
can get more ponies to race you and take their money easier..also look into
washh off paint becuz it wont take long for word to spread and itll be hard
to get a race..i have that problem w/my bike..so i bought 600cc bodywork of
a different color scheme sneaky huh