RE: DML:Supercharger Ordered

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 21:57:18 EDT

Yeah....I know, but DAMN THEY LOOK TOUGH Tubbed! ;)

Washable paint...man, that takes all the fun out of waxing the truck.

I am reconsidering the suspension though. 285/50's in the rear wouldn't
look all that bad with the right backspacing but I don't want rubber band
tires (35 or 40 series)...they're just too funky lookin on trucks.

- Bernd