RE: DML:Supercharger Ordered

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 22:20:38 EDT

they do look tough they dont turn to good i hit my parents mailbox with his
truck..im just glad i live 220 miles away..my pop still gives me a hard
time..at least i didn't run over the tree at the dragstrip ..at least i can
keep his car straight..my pop ran over the tree and the next weekend my
brother did the same thing u gotta love it..the best one was my pops karman
ghia w/ a327 the hood flew off at the 1/8 mile mark and he nvr let up....he
cant stand to lose against ferds either..