MY R/T SOURCES...

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 22:06:18 EDT

I got my info staright from a DC rear wheel drive powertrain engineer. He
confirmed that the new r/t(gen IV) wil have the Hemi. We asked him that
and he said that he can confirm that it will DEFINETLY have the Hemi. So
meone asked him on the forced induction....he replied "Now the lightning
is hard to compete with.....we have been expermenting with forced
induction....but I cannot tell you if it will be in there...I can say that
we put together what we feel will be the next R/T and gave it to a test
writer foir road and track( or one of them) " When he came back a week
later...he waS GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR....AND SAID "NICE.... VERY NICE"

So I am waiting for the Hemi R/T hopefully forced induction :-)!!!!!

Pete Cutler
New Venture Gear
Syracuse, NY

Peter J Cutler