!! Mopar Nats. & DML Map !!!!

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 23:53:51 EDT

Update
*** PLEASE REPLY****
Since we have had some people voicing concern about coming to my house for
the BBQ we will just meet at the Outback restaurant. It is on Main St. and
McNaughton. If you are coming from Brice turn left on to Main ST, then will
be on your right before you hit 270. You can still use my map. Look for my
truck if you have any ???'s at Mopar Nats or email me. My girlfriend works
there so we can sneak in faster :) I will also talk to the manager this
weekend to see if we can put us under a reservation (they don't normally
allow it but they might for us). I will put it under the DML and also the
Dakota Mailing list. Please email me and tell me if you can come (I am
starting over my count so re-email me). I need a close# to everyone who is
coming so I can talk to the Manager. Please email me soon. I think we will
meet around 6:30 but to be sure talk to me at the track or email me Wed or
Thursday of this coming week 8-9-00 / 8-10-00. When we park (while looking
at the entrance) park on the left side (that way we can park together and not
get damaged). Look for the 99 yellow RC with black racing strips.

Talk to you soon.

Tim
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta