Re: street scenes speed grill

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:00:20 EDT

Hi Patrick,

    I tried to find the website that you were referring to, but was unable
to. The following references were taken off Street Scene's web site at:
http://www.streetscene.com/enter.html Click on the pic in the center
& then <Street Scene equipment> and finally <Speed Grilles>
    This is off their web site:

95077600 97- DODGE DAKOTA MAIN GRIL
95077613 97- DAKOTA W/OEM VALANCE
95077603 97- DAKOTA W/SSE VALANCE

    No where does it make reference to a specific 2000 grille(s). I have
seen speed grilles on 2000 Dakota's and they look the same to me in
every way,
    As for the valances, Street Scene does make a front valance for +97
Dakota's. This valance does have the rectangular fog lights like the
ones you described and does have a grille specifically for it
(p/n 95077603). A picture of SS's valance can be seen at
http://stillen.com/trucks/styling/truckss.html Look at the last picture
(a red Dakota).
    I hope this helps. If you send the other link again, it would be
helpful.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com