whats the deal with VA

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:21:18 EDT

I went to get my truck inspected and the emisions done on it yesterday after i left the dealer. I just moved here and still had PA plates. before the guy even started he said this truck won't pass and i said it better it is only 7 months old. He said the tail light covers have to come off they where the kind you get a Pep Boys that stick right to the light that wasen't to bad they only cost me 20.00 what got me upset was that he told me that the MOPAR PERFORMANCE lettering that i had done to the front windsheild had to come off to he even tried to make me take off my DML sticker on my back window he said that it blocks the view of the rear view he even pulled out the book and showed me the rules about the back window whats up with that? he let me slide on the DML sticker because it is a sliding window so after a hour peeling stickers i passed and they put on the VA plates