RE: whats the deal with VA

From: C. Philip Cutler II (cpcii@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 10:28:40 EDT

Wow thats alot of trouble, try here in Nevada it seems that any yahoo with
at least a head can get anything on the road that has atleast 1 wheel. been
behind cops behind cars that smogs so much i had to wait about 20 seconds
before i could even move and the tints on the cars were so dark you couldn't
see the sun through them and blasing radio so loud california's falling into
the ocean and tires so bald you couldn't even use them for slicks cause of
the wires hanging out .......

Philip