Re: Woodward Dream Cruise

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:43:20 EDT

When is the dreamcruise? I just finished all of my engine work and my Dak is
going in for a fresh coat of paint next monday, I know I will not be able to
hit the Mopar Nats, but it should be done in two weeks.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 99.52 mph