Re: DML and Patent violation problem

From: DiscardedSalvacion (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 09:00:52 EDT

But Isnt that a lil like I go buy a music CD go
through the trouble of ripping the tracks or just
copying the CD and giving it to a friend for free mind
you...thats money not being made by the "original"
designer. Its like pirating. Kinda like that whole
Metallickers vs Napster thing going on. I downloaded
a whole Album from a file sharing community. The
album was not even released yet and in turn made
copies for several friends for free again. None of
which are going to buy the album anymore. We did go
to the concert though so they still made money off of
us. If I spent some time coming up with some creative
logo design and wanted to market it and had someone
else selling my design i'd be pretty unhappy. But of
course i can get the whole dodge decal set at the
fleamarket for about 2/3 maybe 1/2 the price at the
dealer, and arent those logos like registered
copyrighted and all that bologna?