Re: Superchargers

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 09:11:27 EDT

I'm not sure what FMU stands for.. Fuel Measurement Unit?
Anyways the FMU raises the Fuel pressure a certain amount, per pound of
boost... for example, my FMU is a 12:1 which means for every pound of
boost I make, it raises the fuel pressure 12 pounds...

You can see pics at www.geocities.com/coolva/sc.html

The BTM is a Boost Timing Master (made my MSD)
It retards the timing 0-3 degrees (you set it with a knob, remotely mounted)
per pound of boost...
With the Hypertech and 19# injectors, I had to have it set about 1/2* per
pound of boost....
You can see it a little (behind the air hat area) in the pics on the page...

Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA