RE: RE: whats the deal with VA

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 09:25:55 EDT

Va. is like (most) any other state... it all depends on who/where you take
it. Get an inspector with a stick up his A** that day, and yeah... you're
hosed.

The same good ole' boy has been "inspecting" my truck for 5 years now.
Only reason he opens the hood is so we can jaw about what mods I've done
since last in.

It also helps to go to the place where you regularly buy your gas.
They tend to cut a lot more slack if they recognize you as a regular (ie:
paying) customer. Service stations don't make squat on inspections... the
price is fixed by the state & most goes back to the state.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust