RE: Re: Re: RE: Re: The Dak did the job!/Goodyear Tires

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 14:46:31 EDT

The traction with my Wrangler GSA's is lousy, but the tread is wearing well.
Guess that is to be expected.
     Hard rubber = poor traction, good wear
     Soft rubber = good traction, poor wear
They have 52K on them now, and look like they will last close to 60K before
I get to replace them. Looking at either Bridgestone Duelers or Goodrich
All-terrains.
Rich - Ashburn, VA