Re:RE: Northeast

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 15:46:37 EDT

Speaking of which... The 13th is fast approaching and I was wondering if
anybody has set a time to meet or a place to corral everybody?
Tom
P.S. I live just outside of Boston

Subject: RE: DML: Northeast
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 8/4/00 3:36 PM

I from RI, (d@mn I hate saying that, really from CT). There are a bunch of
Noreasters out here. We do have a up and coming meet,
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dmlevent/MkAd5NSkE5l@U/profile.htm If
you can you should stop by, not sure where in New England you are, but it is
in NH..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com