RE: 2 homebrew K&N questions

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 16:51:53 EDT

Hey yeah, you're the guy who got me thinking I had to install the breather
somewhere! You and your bad 4.7 self. Ha ha! If you missed my other post,
I've got the 3.9 with the breather connected to the air hat -- hat stays on,
breather stays on, no relocation necessary.

I'm taking your idea for the insulted wrap for the AC lines, though, thanks
for that. Storm King (@Home Depot and Lowes) makes 15' rolls of 1/8" x 2"
self-adhesive foam insulation with the foil already on for $2.68. Find it in
the plumbing section.

- Alex