Re: Superchargers

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 18:41:48 EDT

Yes, you are correct, so, my truck is a 98 regular cab 5.2 speed with a set
of drag radials, jba headers and a 3 inch flowmaster. The other truck was a
regular cab R/T. Other than the blower, that's all I know about the other
truck. I have traction problems anyway, so I was really looking at the MPH.

Everyone that said the Kenne Bell makes more low end is correct. I have not
seen or heard about one that can match mid range and top end power. Just
because I saw one that didn't go that well doesn't really mean anything, but
those that have them still have not posted any numbers.

Yes, I could pull a trailer.

Again, I AM NOT TRYING TO START A WAR! I'm just trying to share my
experiences. This is a large investment, you should find out as much as
possible and figure out what is important to you. If ET and MPH are not
number one, than you need to look at the other aspects of all systems.

<< Well, there is not enough info here to make a conclusion here. What year
is
 your truck? What other mods do you have vs. the R/T. Extended cab or reg
 cab? Can you pull a trailer with a vortech? What kind of tires? All things
 have to be equal to make a comaprison.