Re: Superchargers

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 19:10:30 EDT

i took a test ride in my buddy sams 4*4 quadcab dodge full size. he has an
ati sc and it kicks ass..he also has headers,mp intake and hotter cam set
up.he owns sams audio 1 in houma la. and 1 in arlington or austin texas..he
spent about 8500 in all..thats tb also and installation and cat, and
exhaust.he should have put all of that into his 99 corvette..which he has
for sale 32000only 14000 miles.