Re: Superchargers

From: Mike Williams (evilrt@bignet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 19:56:48 EDT

Let's see if you do the work yourself it doesn't cost near as much..

8 pound polished ATI Kit $3800
Custom Computer flash: $500 (now included in the price of the kit, thanks to
me)
Coated MP headers: $600
F&B Stage 1 TB: $250
Mesa Cat: $150
Dyno-Max Race Magnum: $50
Exhaust shop bending and welding: $75

Total = $5425

Mike Williams
00 Blk R/T RC - with Kick A$$ ProCharger..