Re: Superchargers

From: TONY VIVIANO (tonyviviano@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 22:24:43 EDT

If all things are equal then I would suspect you guys to be very close in a
drag race with either system. If the R/T was not running the drag radials,
headers, and flowmaster then that would definitely put you a second and 8
mph ahead of the R/T. Your truck is as fast as a R/T totally stock if not
faster. Exhaust mods create huge gains with a blower.