Re: speedo callibration

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 22:53:08 EDT

Eric;

I think this was addressed a long, long, long time ago ('97) the computer
needs to be re-calibrated, but good luck finding a Dealer that will
accommodate you.

OOOOH!!!! for the good ole days when you purchased a red speedo gear or a
green speedo gear, or a blue speedo gear drive for the speedo cable based on
your tire diameter and gear ratio, OOPS I think it is now a sensor. Kinda
like the new 200000000000001 electronic 4x4 which still burns my a$$, since
I order a $30,000 truck not knowing it had it.

I must be getting OLD!!!!!!! I no longer have any patience. Just shoot em
all and save six for coffin carriers.

L. John (on a roll this evening)
Your local *Real Hemi* Owner