adjustable computer's.....

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 02:16:34 EDT

I found this site that is asking for people to vote for which model's they
would like the company to come out with an adjustable computer for.
They make one for the Rustang as of this time. It supposedly gave it an
additional 60 HP on a stock model.

I don't have to tell everyone which model they should make one for, do I?

Later,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, and loud pipes.