RE: RE: Another Autolite question.

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 02:08:17 EDT

> If you're not running anything other than the stock coil: .040"
>
> - Bernd

OK, I wasn't going to bring this up until the first tank o' gas results were
in, but since we're on the subject.... I threw in the 3923's yesterday
gapped at .045 as per a previous recommendation (I won't mention Bernd's
name here ;-) ), and I swear the truck felt slighty more rough than it did
prior -- but I thought that might just be my imagination. Should I pull 'em
out and regap to .040 until I get the MSD 6A?

Thanx,

- Alex