Re:Woodward Dream Cruise

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 10:41:25 EDT

I'd like to join in the festivities...if you Dak owners don't mind a Durango hanging out with ya. What day(s) are you going to be down there.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust, Mopar Performance PCM
Quick-D T-body & intake, Autolite 3923 plugs, Mobil 1 oil & filter
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com