RE: RE: RE: Roller Rockers-Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 14:15:19 EDT

Just noticed something that I had written....

When you put the intake valve up on the cam, adjust the exhaust side.
(Sounds a little confusing in what I wrote.) You adjust the opposite valve
of the one that's up on the cam for each cylinder. If the intake is on the
cam, adjust the exhaust and vice-versa.

Oops....

- Bernd