Re: Transgo Shift kit-install video?

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 21:50:36 EDT

Thanks for the information. I have already gone to a transmission shop and
talked to them. Installed with gaskets, fluid and labor, 150 bucks in a
"few" hours. I'll be dropping it off at 8 on Wednesday.

The Tech at this place was very nice, he also told me he was going to do
some "extra" stuff to my transmission, that the kit didn't include. I just
told him "man, don't put it in neck snapping mode, my parents would kill me"
and he gave me that fuzzy smile. hehe
-Dester

PS, the kit looks relatively easy, but for 150 bucks, I'll let a pro do it
and have a warranty somewhat...