Transgo Shift kit-install video?

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 00:23:46 EDT

I just recently purchased a transgo shift kit. Says "made for 500-518
chrysler trannies. 42-43-44-45-46-47 RE trannies" something like that.

Anyways, I thought the kit was supposed to come with an instructional video.
  I was looking through the instructions, and it looks a little complicated.
  I can pull engines, and reinstall em, do clutches, have dropped the pan
and filter before, but I am a little hesitant to do this. For the guys that
already have done it, how hard is it and where is that video? I was about
to watch it to see it's complication factor, but no video.. Am i going nuts?

Also, what tools are required?
-Dester