Possbile offroad group buy!

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 00:01:53 EDT

Peter, could you check and see if DC now lists a skid plate set for the 2000
Dak? Mines a CC 4X4 with 4.7 5 speed. Back in Jan or Feb I went into my local
dealer and ordered the skid plate group. They came in, they didn't fit. Took
'em back and the guy said the book lists them as fitting 97-00. They rolled it
in the shop and in 15 minutes were refunding my money. The parts dudes had
nothing else they could check at the time. So I was wondering if anything has
changed yet. Also, the skid plates on the 2000's from the factory are plastic.
I don't want no stinkin' plastic ones !! (unless I can get a set for free or
close to it to use as a template to fab up some steel ones...) Is this
something you can check or do you need the specific part number? Thanks!