Re: FREAKIN STICKER!!!ATTN:Preacher

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 16:23:57 EDT

At 04:11 PM 8/6/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I have had mine on (the DML sticker and the magnum inside sticker) on for 5
>weeks now and I haven't had one part come off even when I open the back window
>
>Chris Lambert

Good! I think its probably the different ways that people apply them. I
learned by trial and error and I tried to pass on what I know in the
instructions I sent with every decal.

I guess what is important is customer satisfaction. I would rather be out a
few decals than have people saying my stuff is crud or that I am cheap! LOL

Keep the customer happy and they tell their friends ;-)

Preacher
99 1/2 CC 4x4 SLT+ Redneck/Truck
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm CUSTOM DECALS!