RE: RE: Well, I've seen the '01s now

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 11:24:48 EDT

Bob, It appeared to me that they are using the same offset for these new
rims.
The tire size only changed in height, by one inch. So, no the tires don't
sit out anymore than my '97-'00 truck. No fender flares on the "Sports" just
the RT's.

Also, with the increased height of the 16" rim, the effective gear ratio of
a 3.92 equipped truck will now be 3.79:1 . :(