Re: Front Shocks

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 13:13:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/00 11:46:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ladysmithgwl@juno.com writes:

<< I installed the Eddelbrock IAS shocks on the front of my truck. The
 installation went well with only one slight possible problem. The bottom
 bolt on the shock mount seemed like it was "cross threading" no matter
 how you tried to start it. I eventually just started it where it looked
 like it was going in straight and tightened away. My only concern is
 that there might be a problem if and when I need or decide to remove the
 shocks.

 Has anyone else experienced this?

Ya i had the same problem with mine, no mater bow many time i tried it
seemeed to cross thread, do i am in the same boat as u, when i replace them
it will be fun trin to get it off, it only happen to the passanger one for me,

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg