Extended Warranty

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 13:36:17 EDT

Need some help here, please. Those of you who have bought the Chrysler
extended warranty, how much off list price did you pay?

I'm about to trade my wife's '95 Intrepid for a new Intrepid R/T (hope
she'll still talk to me since I don't have an R/T) and want to get the
Chrysler extended warranty. It worked out well on her current Intrepid
but I didn't get any discount. I recall several of you posting that you
got the extended warranty at a considerable discount.

TIA,

Richard Pyburn in San Antonio
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.