Re: Re: Front Shocks

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 15:48:22 EDT

    On my '99 2x4, I could actually see the bolts were going in on an
angle (on both sides). I took a drill & bit and "egged" the shock's
holes a bit more. The bolts went in no problem.
    It seems the Edelbrock needs to change their design a little. Besides
the instances mentioned here, I had the same problem on two sets of
shocks (wasn't happy with the first set and sent in for replacements).

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com