Re: Decal Removal

From: TOM (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 11:07:21 EDT

the V-6/V-8 emblems are held on with 3m tape attached to a plastic plate.
The problem is, the plastic plate has 2 pins that snap into 2 HOLES in the
fender. I used some fishing line to "saw" the emblems off the plastic
plates, but i also had some V-10 emblems laying around to reuse, hehe, but
intend on having the holes filled.
hope this helps.

t0m